Calendar of Events
- K-8 Spirit Shirt Day
- BUCFEST, See Flyer
- K-8 Jean Day Fundraiser
- MS/HS Fall Pictures
For details check out our bayhaven.org MS/HS website events calendar- sports, practice times, academic events, club times, etc
Drop off and Pick up Thoughts.......
Congratulations everyone drop off and pick off everyone.
I made a couple observations this week that I think will make things go even better- especially on rainy days.
- Middle School Parents- remember do not show up in the car pick up line until HS is gone- or later. If you are in a hurry and need to get your child right at pick up, I would encourage you to park. You may use the elementary or dirt lot to park, walk up and get your students at covered walk way area by the gym.
- If you don't want to wait in the LONGGGGGG middle school line, use the elementary loop by driving down the service drive. Once Mill Bayou fills up you can't get back to the elementary, so rather, use the service drive off of 390. If more of you would use this, it would lessen the traffic on Mill Bayou. But......... if you use the elementary loop to pick up your middle school students, tell them to meet you there so they know where to meet you.
- Please do not drive back into the sub-division and U-turn. This is unsafe as we have many walkers and bike riders back there- thank you!
Thanks again everyone for making the first few days go so well!
Instructions ready for parents to join CANVAS.
This year students in grades 4-12 will be using the new learning management system, Canvas. We want you to have a parent account. The instructions for making a parent account are on our website under the parents tab at each school, "Parent Canvas Account Instructions." Our IT department and Mrs. Fondren will have the following help sessions if you need some one on one assistance. This account WILL NOT take the place of our Focus Portal.
- Bay Haven Media Center
- North Bay Haven Media Center
- North Bay Haven Media Center
Welcome Back and August Menu
2018-19 First day packets and supply fees
Please turn in your first day packet to your first period teacher or the front office. Supply fees and paper, please turn in to the front office.
Anyone interested in joining the NBHMS Football team, please see Coach Bennie today before practice, , or after practice, If you cannot make it today you can still see Coach this , Fri, Mon and Tues before practice, , or after practice, We would like to have all who are interested registered no later than to ensure all players have the necessary paperwork, uniforms and equipment before the season kicks off. If you have any question you may email Coach Bennie at Chuckyjam@comcast.net or the Boosters at NBHMSF@gmail.com. GO BUCS!
Fall/Spring Baseball Tryouts
Elementary and Middle School Families
Hello to all! My name is Michele Krane and I am Director of Fundraising for Your PTSP. We hold one major FUNdraiser each year. This year, already, we have purchased: Shades for the Elementary Playground, Bleachers for the Tennis Courts, and are in the process of decision making on other purchases. Previously we have purchased: The Shades for the High School side of the outdoor eating area, the Elementary Playground, and others.
We can only do this with your help!
The major FUNdraiser we usually hold is the Walk-A-Thon for Elementary and Middle School. This year we will be changing it up a little and going with a company, FunRun.com. This will be our first year of holding the FunRun and we need volunteers to help. There will be a meeting in Room 131 at the elementary to discuss what the FunRun is and how you can help. ALL GRADE LEVEL PARENTS ARE WELCOME. If you want to start and finish your required 20 hrs of volunteer time before November, this is the activity for you.
IMPORTANT!!! Our email blasts are now linked to our websites! Scroll to the bottom of the school your child attends under "News and Announcements" and you will be able to click on the link to read the most recent email blast along with attachments! Please pass this information on for those who are not able to receive our email blasts!